- No drop necessary
- Easy to access and handle
- Lightweight design
- Simple maintenance
- The mesh is made of stainless steel
- Filter and rain tank under the same cover
- Suitable for all sloping roof surfaces (tiles or slates) and most flat roofs (*)
This patented XL-filter is integrated in the manhole above the rainwater tank, level, and in line with the inflow and outflow. Rainwater enters through the inflow and falls through the stainless-steel mesh of the filter into the tank. The dirt that remains in the filter is washed away when the water tank overflows.
The XL-filter is made from polypropylene or concrete and stainless steel and therefore requires little maintenance. The filter can be easily disassembled by lifting the filter section and rinsing this with
- Regular maintenance = 100% efficiency.
- Cut the correct holes in the filter housing using a jigsaw.
- The XL-filter should be connected level to the pipes using 2 stainless steel bands.
- The first two cleans should be carried out using a degreasing cleaning agent, to thoroughly remove grease residues that have flowed in from the sealing rings.
- The filter should be checked occasionally
- Due to the large filter surface, this filter can also be used for large roof surfaces at schools, nursing homes, industrial buildings etc.
- The diameter in the filter housing is determined by the diameter of the pipe that leads to the rain tank.
- Mesh size of the filter = 1400μ.
- Other mesh sizes available on request.