- Regular maintenance = high efficiency
- The PP or stainless-steel filter element should be checked regularly.
- If dirty, this should be cleaned with warm water and a brush.
- Each year there are periods (blossom, autumn etc.) during which the filter needs to be checked more regularly. During these periods, thorough cleaning should be carried out often as well as degreasing if necessary.
- After the first use, all the excess grease from the installation of the pipes also ends up in the filter after the
- Regular maintenance of roof gutters significantly increases the efficiency of the filter.
- At the bottom of the filter housing there is a sand catcher; this should be cleaned regularly.
Download the brochure.